Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program in Reproductive Medicine by IIRRH Ins (Bangalore)
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you going to enroll for a post-doctoral fellowship program in reproductive medicine to enhance your skills and master in this field? Know more about the course in detail here.
The fellowship programs in IIRRH institute are designed in a way to train a general obstetrician and gynaecologist to function as an independent consultant in Reproductive Medicine. It will provide advanced training in this subspecialty of reproductive treatment to medical associates wishing to pursue a career in clinical reproductive medicine.
What will candidate gain from this course?
• Today, both genders are faced with the challenges of infertility. This program will provide candidates with an insight into a wide variety of clinical problems affecting the human reproductive system both male and female.
• Candidates will gain diverse surgical experience related to infertility like operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy procedures.
• Training candidates about various ART procedures inclusive of OPU and ET.
• Candidates will gain knowledge on different techniques of various IVF and andrology laboratory procedures.
• Candidates will also be trained on Ultrasonography, folliculometry for IUI & IVF by TVS.
• Students can tailor stimulation protocols as per patients need and begin controlled ovarian stimulation for IUI and IVF.
• With the completion of the fellowship program in IIRRH, candidates would be able to manage difficult cases of poor ovarian responders.
• This fellowship program targeted for upcoming medical practitioners will enable the trainees to be proficient in reproductive medicine.
Why should you join IIRRH Institute?
The 18 months of in-house training in a postdoctoral fellowship in reproductive medicine at IIRRH is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, will edify the candidates in all aspects of infertility including relevant diagnostic tests which give them an insight into the complicated etiological factors associated with subfertility.
Our experienced faculty at IIRRH work professionally to guarantee effective order execution with no delay in training. The study module contains coherent and complete content on reproductive endocrinology fellowship documents that work on students’ credibility and general rating.
We believe in training enthusiastic interns and doctors in the field of reproductive medicine with evidence-based guidelines and programs. Besides, candidates will also be encouraged to take up research activities and publish papers on relevant topics.
The selection procedure is through written examinations followed by merit-based interviews. Fresh new courses start in January and July every year.
The next batch at IIRRH starts soon. Book your seat soon. Here’s what you have to do!
Interested candidates can forward their applications along with their complete bio to IIRRH.
For details on eligibility criteria and fee’s structure, visit us @ www.iirrh.org