The ideal candidate will have direct experience in IT professional services displaying keen knowledge of large deal opportunities, key competition, and inner-circle stakeholders (industry/vertically aligned if necessary). In this role you must be able to shape and sell large, dynamic outsourced/project solutions. Being part of this team means you are raising the bar for those around you and you are a model of high performance.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in IT solutions sales success including the execution of multiple, concurrent sales efforts.
• Proven track record of selling complex varied IT services in large enterprise accounts maintaining strong client relationships and recognizing on-going IT Service’s needs.
• Proven ability to uncover client needs, determine appropriate solutions, and lead a team to customize and sell Global services.
• Demonstrated experience obtaining an audience with, presenting to, and selling C-level individuals.
• Demonstrated ability and initiative to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
• Ability to contact, qualify, and close current and prospective customers.
• Ability to procure and lead a pursuit team in complex sales and account environments.
• Ability to track and report progress for multiple, concurrent engagements.
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, at operational and executive levels.
• Broad understanding of mainstream technologies and IT project life cycles.
• Ability to articulate client project requirements to Global delivery personnel.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred, and a MBA is a plus.